3mm 6mm Building Outdoor Manufacturer aluminum composite panel cladding
- aluminum composite panel Key features
- Hydrocoat pre-coated aluminium coil is a natural choice for cladding and roofing applications.
- Fully hard tempers may be used in flat facade panel applications.
- Soft-temper aluminium is available for the construction of welted roofs or cladding.
- Traditional hand- or machine-formed seams are produced on site.
- The normal roll-formed profiles of the trapezoidal, circular, corrugated and standing seam types require alloys and tempers related to the end use and the individual machine to be used.
- A wide range of alloys, tempers, coating types and colors are available for all the cladding and roofing systems in use today and the many different fabrication techniques employed.
- aluminum composite panel Custom design
- Coating types are designed to meet the varied requirements of the market.
- The coil is usually coated on one side with a decorative coating, and on the reverse with a suitable wash coat.
- If a full coat in the same or a different color is required on the reverse face, this can also be provided.
- Depending on individual requirements, this wash coat can be provided with the properties for adhesion to foams for insulating purposes or for bonding to other materials such as compressed fibre board or plywoood.
- If you want to know more about aluminum composite panel ,pls feel free to tell me. email@example.com
Last article: Anodized Aluminum Coil for electronic chassis 5052 5754 5083 5086
Next article Intelligent aluminum roller shutter garage door