The 3003 h14 aluminum plate is a medium strength alloy that is made with 1.20 percent manganese. It is 20 percent stronger than 1100 series aluminum, which is why it’s a preferred metal and used for various applications in different industries. It has great resistance to corrosion, can be welded easily and has excellent workability. It can be used for sheet metal works, spinning, drawing, fuel tanks, tapping, forming and a variety of other applications. As a 3003 H14 aluminum plates can be formed easily. Debossing or embossing an alloy of this temper can typically be done without cracking or straining the metal.
The H14 in this 3003 alloy designates its temper, and also means that it’s partially annealed and strain hardened. This makes this metal easy to form. Another type of 3003 H14 aluminum plate is the diamond plate, which consists of the same properties. This diamond-patterned plate is slip-resistant and offers aesthetic appeal. It’s also lightweight, yet strong.
When using cold bending methods, it’s recommended that the temperature is at 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The applications this alloy is commonly used for includes cooking utensils, storage tanks, mail boxes, fan blades, kitchen equipment, architectural uses and builders hardware. It’s also widely used for truck trailers and beds, cat walks, floors, decorative trim and walkways.
· 3003 h14 aluminum plate is used for exposed products that require a smooth shiny finish. These include trim, external fuel tanks, trailer siding and trailer roofs.
· Aluminum 3003 is also used in the manufacture of cooking utensils, pressure vessels, builder’s hardware, eyelet stock, ice cube trays, garage doors, awning slats, refrigerator panels, gas lines, gasoline tanks, heat exchangers, drawn and spun parts, and storage tanks.
· It is widely used in mail boxes, cabinets, fan blades, awnings, siding, kitchen equipment, decorative trim, architectural uses, signage applications, etc. Where greater strength is required, consider 5052-H32.
· It is used in trailers walk ways and cat walks, flooring, wall panels, tool boxes, decorative trim, architectural uses, etc.
· It is popular for many applications, including: fuel tanks, food & chemical handling, trailer siding & roofing, etc. It is used for stamped and formed parts and can be finished with mechanical and organic finishes.
Next article High Resistance 5052 Aluminum Plate Sales Online